joecasting

Thursday, August 10, 2006

on a lack of postings

First, I would like to apologize for not posting anything else yet. This is, to some degree, that I just haven't done the work, but a much larger problem is not being able to think of the 'right' things to post. Right in the sense that it belongs on an art blog, which is the purpose of the class assignment. I've overthought what should (and should not) be posted here, and that really needs to end. Much of the point is to experiment (isn't it?), and I've been trying to think of ways not to, or to experiment exactly the way I want, which has led to nothing being produced. I'm going to have to go out, take some pictures or shoot some video, and post it in some form, as well as maybe posting some thoughts (hopefully all art related).

edit: Crap, it's been a month since the last post! I did not realize it's been that long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home